Monday, June 1, 2009

What happen to democracy?

What happen to democracy? Is it being replaced with communism? I am thankful that my faith is not in America or "We the people", but it is in a Creator that provides life and the hope of a new world not run by man!

When I think about democracy I can help but think of "We the People" "all men are created equal that they are endowed by the their Creator with certain unalienable rights that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness!" What about the pursuit of happiness or the equality of rights, opportunity and treatment, being the key word! Or in today's society fairness! Is it fair that people in Parma still have jobs with Gm? Is it fair that those in Mansfield do not? What about the right to have a job? Is a job not a right anymore is it a privilege? Was a job ever a right? Does it even matter? Do you need one to be happy?

I think about the Bible and how God(The Creator) gave Adam a job in the garden. God put Adam there to work it and to take care of it. And what happen to the garden? Well, look at today and see for yourself, the result of man. There is no doubt in my mind that God has placed men and women in or government to take care of it! I find it very interesting that they too are only human, just like Adam. Man can only control so much, and eventually they will need a bailout and someone to save them. Even the government has limits. I don't see a pursuit of happiness in liberty. I see it in a hero someone to save us from us, a Creator who has already freed men from themselves and saved them!

No comments:

Post a Comment